Right Turn Signal On Trailer Not Working

Right Turn Signal On Trailer Not Working. Can anyone tell me where that First, the turn and stop are the same wires, so does that mean that the right stop light was also not working?? However, the right turn signal on my trailer is not working.

Trailer Truck Tail Light 300x130x80mm Reverse Stop Turn ...
Trailer Truck Tail Light 300x130x80mm Reverse Stop Turn ... (Oscar Washington)
Also bought LED magnetic towing lights, no right turn. I read your post the first time and if it works, great, but if I need to replace the bulbs then I just would like to know any recommended bulbs for cleared headlights? I can't find the right turn signal fuse or circuit breaker for turn signals. it has no circuit breakers for those two items only for hazards and markers does anyone have any advice or can help me locate where those fuses might be I've checked on the firewall and I've checked underneath the dash where.

This implies to me the problem is probably ahead of the adaptor and not on the trailer.

Expert Reply: Without knowing the year, make and model of the vehicle, I can't really provide any specifics but I … Right rear turn signal not working, so I replaced bulb.

4 Way Flat & 7 Way Round Trailer Wiring Tester Light Brake ...

Sparky's Answers - 1998 Chevrolet K1500, Right Rear Turn ...

Right trailer turn signal and not working. - Dodge Diesel ...

2004 Buick Rendezvous, Turn Signals and Hazard Lights Inop ...

FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 1999 RIGHT TURN SIGNAL LIGHT CORNER ...

Turn Signal/Brake Light Problem - Ford Truck Enthusiasts ...

Trailer lights not working right - YouTube

Sparky's Answers - 2010 Nissan Titan Trailer Fuse Locations

2004 Buick Rendezvous, Turn Signals and Hazard Lights Inop ...

Any suggestions on how to get my trailer light working? After going back to check the wire etc on the trailer, I hooked it up to another. The front right turn signal still flashes, just dimly.

0 comments